The sample below is for a Real Estate: Broker Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Real Estate: Broker Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
REAL ESTATE: BROKER
Sought-after real estate broker and project manager with demonstrated excellence in real estate negotiations. Expert-level real estate strategist skilled at negotiation of sale contracts. Skillful at establishing process improvements that advance performance levels and drive objectives. Exceptional record of multi-unit management and improved client satisfaction levels.
• Exceptionally skilled professional with demonstrated excellence in building and driving superior operation success, and strategic planning.
• Champion at program/project development operations. Analytical, intuitive expert with proven record in brokerage and client representation.
• Adept at leading by example, marshaling resources and creating professional atmosphere to accomplish objectives.
• Natural communicator with strong motivational skills and the ability to support operational goals and meet business objectives.
Brokerage • Real Estate Management • Strategic Planning • Client Relations • Negotiation • New Business Development • Team Leadership • Communications • Client Representation • Documentation Review Research • Inspections • Training & Development • Project Management
Bayshore Partners, Inc., Newport Beach • CA
Commercial Real Estate Broker 2009 – 2012
Instrumental in translation corporate real estate clients space requirements into consulting projects. Aided clients in the navigation of real estate space needs. Conducted extensive market research on a daily basis and contacted institutional owners, landlords and brokers to determine the availability of appropriate spaces. Conducted tours for clients through eligible sites and helped clients develop a shortlist. Facilitated space planning initiatives between the clients and architects. Orchestrated lease review between clients, attorneys and landlords.
• Proficiently summarized the quantitative and comparative information on each property weighing the client’s needs against the alternatives available.
• Efficiently negotiated with landlords and brokers and constructed financial models based on landlord responses.
Senior Project Manager 1998 – 2007
Aided corporate clients requiring “Class A” space with multiple locations around the country. Efficiently handled a wide range of leasing projects for users of high-end commercial and industrial space in a range of markets across the country. Worked independently and as a coordinator on team projects. Accountable for training and delegation of work assignments for office personnel.
• Effectively communicated with executive as well as clients to provide schedules, projects and critical business updates.
• Innovatively created, edited and updated presentations, memos, and business/personal written communications.
Prior 1998: Worked as an Executive Assistant at Bayshore Partners, Inc., Newport Beach • CA
Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Quickbooks, Adobe PD/Acrobat