The sample below is for a Registered Nurse Emergency Room RN Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Registered Nurse Emergency Room RN Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Dedicated, skilled, and experienced Registered Nurse seeking leadership nursing position in a clinical or hospital setting. Caring and compassionate professional with an extensive experience as an RN in the Trauma and Surgical ICU. Proficient in rapidly assessing patient conditions and defining immediate steps for treatment. Excellent communication skills and acknowledged patient advocate with the ability to interact with a multi-disciplinary team of doctors, nurses and technicians to provide excellent care and comfort to patients. Seek an RN position where extensive trauma, ER, and superlative critical hospital nursing is held at a premium.
Emergency Room RN • Daily Operations Management • Swan-Ganz • Poised & Professional • Wound Care Medication Administration • Patient Assessment • Compassioinate & Multitasking
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Provide direct care for 2 critically ill patients and perform RN care to major surgical patients with co-morbidities.
• Performed RN duties cardiac, cardio-thoracic, transplants, vascular, oncology, plastics and other major procedures.
• Experience in Level 1 trauma center support, assist in hot unloads from Flight for Life, motor vehicle collisions, falls, gunshot wounds and neurological injuries.
• Resuscitate and stabilize patients, manage IV drips, artlines, CVPs and Swan-Ganz transducer lines, ventilators, wound care, medications and other nursing services as appropriate.
• As ICU Technician, assisted nursing staff with direct patient care in the Trauma and Surgical ICU. Worked full-time throughout nursing school and gained considerable hands-on experience
Froedtert Hospital, Wauwatosa • WI 2001 – Present
Registered Nurse (2007 – Present)
/ICU Technician (2001 – 2006)
Agency One, Mequon • WI 1997 – 2000
Arnold Advertising, Milwaukee • WI 1995 – 1997
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Associate Degree Nursing
Cardinal Stritch University, Fox Point • WI
B.A., Mass Communication-School of Journalism
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee • WI
Critical Care RN -12-week training and orientation program for Trauma and Surgical ICU
ACLS. Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
BLS. Basic Life Support Certification • Stroke Certified