The sample below is for a Risk Management and Insurance Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Risk Management and Insurance Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE
Hands-on leader with rich experience leading teams to success in risk management and insurance management, functions for multinational financial institutions and corporations with national and global presence. Team leader with exceptional relationship-building skills, and resource optimization skills. Committed to increasing revenue, maximizing performance and providing the highest levels of customer service. Valued communicator with innovative ideas and strategies, dedicated to meeting goals and exceeding expectations. Expertise in account management, forecast future risks, and establish analysis strategies.
Areas of expertise include:
• Pragmatic management professional with experience contributing to advanced financial services performance through alignment of resources.
• Delivers dynamic, charismatic, and straightforward leadership to the workplace environment with track record of excellence in client service management and business development.
• Demonstrated proven ability to hear client needs and establish solutions to within allotted funds. Expertise in million-dollar account and budget management.
• Savvy, resourceful analyst delivering the highest standards of excellence in client relations, statistical data analysis, and the execution of strategies to propel growth.
Risk Management • Compliance • Insurance Programs • Business Development • Financial Management Strategic Planning • Client Services • Staff Recruitment & Management •Territory Management • Operations Management • Financial Planning • Team Leadership/Motivation • Account Management • Training
Cohen-Seltzer, Inc., Philadelphia • PA 2009 – 2011
Spearheaded the servicing and retention operations of existing accounts and developed additional business in accordance with company goals. Proficiently identified new business prospects and reviewed them with VP of sales. Accountable for marketing, program design, claims, collections and customer service. Innovatively designed insurance programs, conducted annual audits, and responsible for monitoring accounts receivable and coordinating collections with the finance department.
• Instrumental in providing the highest quality of insurance brokerage and risk management services to assigned accounts.
• Efficiently coordinated Fact Find process, scrutinized monthly renewals and designed risk management and insurance programs for prospective clients.
• Orchestrated sales presentation meetings, secured orders and well updated with insurance industry developments.
The Ginn Companies, LLC, Celebration • FL 2005 – 2009
Corporate Insurance Manager
Reported directly to the Director of Risk Management. Directed purchasing of insurance programs and reviewed policies and coverage forms, requested appropriate improvements where necessary. Effectively managed relationships with brokers and insurers. Performed due diligence, risk review and insuring exposures of acquisitions. Facilitated as a liaison for banks and investors on providing adequate evidence of insurance as required in mortgage covenants. Established insurance and indemnification provisions within contracts to ensure appropriate risk transfer. Rendered coverage opinions on claims and assisted with claim handling. Handled premium allocations distributed throughout organizational entities and coordinated insurance with claim and loss prevention functions.
• Championed the creation of asset management tool for tracking and insuring $300M+ values.
• Efficiently conducted audits of current insurance programs, identified risk and exposures throughout multi-state and international organizations, recommended solutions and implementation of company wide insurance programs.
• Conceptualized and implemented insurance department and instituted procedures, including file set up, policy database and storage system, for all insurance data on the intranet.
R V Johnson Insurance, Stuart • FL 2001 – 2004
Commercial Lines Producer
Performed all aspects of new business sales, identified prospects, obtained x-dates, marketed and/or rated risks, prepared and presented proposals. Handled account and client relationship development and management.
• Triggered an increase in the book of business by 35% annually.
(Details available upon request)
Account Executive at Slaton Risk Services, West Palm Beach • FL
Commercial Lines Producer & Account Executive at Acordia (Wells Fargo), West Palm Beach • FL
Account Manager at Walton Insurance Svcs. West Palm Beach • FL
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
FAIA, PIA & CIC, CRM, in progress
Name of the program
ICM School of Business, Pittsburgh, PA
Training and Development
Control of Risk Course
CISR Designation (440 license)
220 License CIC
Dale Carnegie Course
Sagitta, Applied, FAIA Research, Silver Plume, NCCI, Microsoft Office Professional Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Access)