The sample below is for a Risk Management Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Risk Management Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • firstname.lastname@example.org
TREASURY OPERATIONS RISK/CASH MANAGER
Experienced and detail-oriented Cash Risk Management professional with a proven track record in Risk/Cash Management operations on a large scale while driving sound cash management and regulatory compliance initiatives. Recognized for building strong OAFC processes and procedures while leveraging superior net cash and security requirements to achieve fiscal balance and currency requirements. Respected Cash Manager with extensive experience and adept at identifying financial projections and debt restructuring initiatives.
Regulatory Compliance • Metrics Analyses • OFAC Lists • Processes/Procedures • Net Cash Projections
Market Trends • Forecasting • Security • Funded Cash Requirements • Presentations • Reconciliations
ABC, New York/New Jersey 1987 – 2011
Risk Manager Associate – Treasury Operations (2009 – 2011)
Cash Manager Associate – Treasury Operations (2000 – 2009)
Cash Management Analyst – Foreign Treasury Operations (1990 – 2000)
Reconciliation Analyst (1987 – 1990)
• Promoted numerous times to manage firm’s risk of receipts and payments ensuring compliance with financial and regulatory controls as devised by OFAC, Legal and AML Compliance.
• Developed various daily, weekly, and monthly metrics to senior management and Federal Reserve, and assisted KYC unit in document processing.
• Collaborated with Accuity and GS technology to implement and test updated OFAC lists.
• Provided strategic training initiatives for various GS entities on OFAC processing and developed procedures on OFAC screening required by AML Compliance.
• Oversaw inter/intra company funding of all accounts based on long, short and zero balance positions, and expected cash to the accounts.
• Responsible for Projected Company’s net cash position and monitored security position ensuring cash needs were met.
• Interacted with Equities, Futures, Commodities and Money Market Operations verifying funded cash needs. Reported all projections to the firm’s finance desk. Daily collaboration with finance desk and reconciliation areas ensuring open communication of all cash positions and proper credit of cash.
• Setup day loans for IPO’s and debt restructurings, and Bi-lateral Key Exchanges with various financial institutions for S.W.I.F.T. messaging and communication.
• Placed segregated client money in the overnight market based on SEC regulations, and long end-of-day cash balances in fed funds market based on Company’s current credit limits. Analyzed the firm’s commercial paper position at the Depository Trust Co. and projected and finalized gain/loss of cash.
• Coordinated daily foreign exchange funding for Pacific basin and Canadian currency requirements, and determined and compiled funding for different divisions and applied to current demands.
• Developed U.S. dollar activity reports and distributed to management.
• Spearheaded bank fee project – saved company more than $1MM in 2-year period.
• Traveled to London as Treasury representative in Intercompany Netting UAT.
• Created PowerPoint presentations on Foreign Cash Management and Intercompany Netting.
• Reviewed and settled foreign exchange transactions and performed critical examination of flow of payments and receipts through Goldman, Sachs Treasury Operating System (TBS).
• Monitored Company bank accounts, in excess of $50 billion, ensuring proper liquidity.
Prior 1987: Accountant for ABC (1984 – 1987)
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BS, Business Management – 1983 Dean’s List
St. Francis College, Brooklyn • NY
Get Started Now!