The sample below is for a Sales Account Executive Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Sales Account Executive Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
123 Main St. • New York, NY 11111
(888) 888-8888 • firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE — BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Dynamic, high-energy and successful Senior Level Sales leader with a demonstrated track record of leading aggressive market penetration, channel development and long-term client relations. Delivering unprecedented sales results by maintaining critical insight into industry trends, establishing lucrative business partnerships and creating alliances with high profile decision makers. Fluent in Spanish and English, and basic conversation/reading in Portuguese.
• Superior business development strategist, skilled in impacting market branding initiatives, profitability, and brand performance through orchestration of competitive market intelligence and industry positioning.
• Proven ability to identify and train top tier sales teams that generate increased account acquisition and revenue growth.
• Outstanding intellect, drive, and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate and influence buying decisions at all levels. High sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic required to drive successful business outcomes.
Cloup Computing • Leverage Solutions-Based Sales Approach • Teambuilding and Mentoring Staff
Build Long-Term Customer Relationships • Communicate Value Added/ROI Strategies
Understand Fundamental Client Needs • Build and Foster Network Relationships • Project Management
Manage Sales Forecasts/Revenue Activity • Understand Competitive Landscape • Contract Negotiations • 3G/4G mobile technologies, NGN, IT and related software applications.
ABC • Caribbean 2007 – Present
Regional Sales Director/Key Account Executive
Provide executive leadership and oversight for full sales and customer relationship development for numerous existing and new accounts in the English and Dutch Caribbean. Lead strategic account development and oversight initiatives that develop prospective accounts and strategize to garner additional business development initiatives for full portfolio of solutions and services. Consistently exceed corporate goals objectives revenue and margins objectives within the last three years.
• Consistently exceeded annual target margins by several percentage points on all accounts.
• Secured numerous “Net New” deals for new customers, and cross-selling opportunities to existing clientele.
ABC (Alcatel-Lucent), Miramar • FL 2005 – 2007
Caribbean and Latin America Program Management and Business Operations Director
Provided strategic oversight with P&L accountability for revenue growth, forecast accuracy, regional Program Management, deployment coordination of major accounts multiple Caribbean countries ensuring sales quotas were met. Oversaw successful implementation of enterprise-wide wireless networks, and Traffic Management Systems projects for major telecommunications operators. Successfully deployed telecommunications networks in several islands across the Caribbean for complex voice/data technologies, and provided direct leadership for 6 Program Managers that oversaw service and support for more than 10 major accounts. Developed and implemented a strong consultative sales approach that developed in closure of several major accounts that provided complex solutions utilizing various technology-driven formats. Exceeded targets of product and services revenue, and led virtual teams that defined complete project lifecycle from conception to post project support. Developed and sustained superior account relationships in the Caribbean, Latin America and United States generating additional sales opportunities.
• Successfully coordinated deployment of multimillion-dollar wireless telecommunications network in the Caribbean and Latin America.
• Manage all aspects of Project lifecycle that included site acquisition, engineering, tower construction, installation and integration of latest Wireless and Software technologies under deadline driven environment.
ABC, Coral Gables and Miramar • FL 2000 – 2005
Director Business Operations for Lucent Worldwide Services, Caribbean and Latin America
Implemented strategic restructure o Program Management initiatives that drove standardization and achieved multi-location ISO certification. Served as Regional PMO, chair of CALA Program Management council, and regional services Competence Key contributor for strategic restructuring decisions during challenging years in telecommunications industry.
• Manager of more than 700 personnel responsible for more than $100MM in annual services revenue.
ABC, San Juan • PR 1999 – 2000
Senior Project Director
Served as Senior Project Director for PCS CDMA network deployment in Puerto Rico for Telefonica de España. Provided key coordination and management expertise with oversight for subcontractors that ensured on-time project completion for project valued at more than $100MM. Successful completion of first phase of service turn up of network within record time.
• Increased project revenues by $10MM by additional project add-ons and services sales.
(Details available upon request)
Product/Estimation Manager – ABC, Atlanta, GA
Project Manager -ABC, Bogotá, Colombia
Project Director – ABC, Bogotá, Colombia
Customer Service Engineer – ABC, Bogotá. Colombia
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
MBA Engineering Management Program – Program Management and Finance Concentration – 1995
BS, Electronics Engineer – 1992
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogota • Colombia
Advanced Program/Project Management Certificate
PMP Courses towards Masters & PMI Certification
Stevens Institute and George Washington University
Sales Certification Training • Target Account Management • Minor in finance • Supervisor Workshops • SAP (Process architecture, Project Systems • Sales and Distribution modules) • Business Intelligence and KPI training TL-9000 standard • Global Rotational Opportunity • Intercultural experience in 1-year exchange student program (Oakland, CA 1986) •Ongoing technology and product courses
Get Started Now!