The sample below is for a Sales Marketing Promotions Management Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Sales Marketing Promotions Management Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
SALES • MARKETING • PROMOTIONS • MANAGEMENT
Innovative, knowledgeable, and results-focused Senior Level Marketing Management professional, with demonstrated expertise in savvy sales campaigns, promotional development, budget management, product branding, creative development initiatives, market research, collateral development and product launch operations. Recognized ability to incorporate innovative marketing techniques, business development methodologies, and process improvement strategies that enhance business practices, increase product or business “branding” techniques, and boost revenues. Talent for forging strong relationships, social media/Internet marketing strategies, and mentoring tomorrow’s leaders.
Market Management • Operational Oversight • Internet/Social Media • Client Relations/Retention • Web Design Business Development • Sales Strategies • Trade Shows • Consumer Knowledge Transfer • Marketing Materials
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Provide Marketing Direction for all sales and marketing programs for industry leader of commercial roofing in the Midwest.
• Strategic research and development of company digital marketing efforts, focused on social media: Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, and Twitter.
• Develop promotional campaigns and sales strategies, aimed at increasing bottom-line revenue, raising brand awareness, and client retention rates.
• Monitored brand Production/Contribution Margin targets versus actual results each year for possible leadership incentive decisions.
• Collaborated with Chevrolet Brand Managers and division Advertising Agencies to develop customer promotions and field sales contests that generated increased vehicle interest and sales.
• Assisted in developing various presentations for the Chevrolet General Manager, and published monthly sales publication sent to more than 4,100 dealers, and key communications with more than 800 Chevrolet field sales reps and more than 4,000 Chevrolet dealers each week.
• Accessory Marketing Plans lead developer for new luxury and carryover vehicles (Cadillac, HUMMER, and SAAB).
• Close collaboration with brand advertising agencies to coordinate integration of Cadillac and HUMMER Accessory portfolios into brand Websites.
• Represented Accessory Marketing on new vehicle launch teams, integrated accessories into new vehicle launch advertising plans, and led development of Accessory Product Portfolio for new vehicle programs.
• Coordinate participation at industry business conferences and trade shows while focused on new marketing and sales strategies in underdeveloped and potential new market segments.
• Maintain client relations with VIP customers and create educational programs for prospective customers.
Royal Roofing Company, City • ST 2006 – Present
Director of Marketing
General Motors Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, City • ST 1998 – 2006
Marketing Analyst-Chevrolet (2005 – 2006)
Product Marketing Integration Specialist (2004 – 2005)
General Motors Service Parts Operations, Area Parts Manager (1998 – 2003)
CBI-Creative Breakthroughs, Inc., City • ST 1997 – 1998
Palace Sports and Entertainment, Auburn Hills • MI 1996 – 1997
Oakland County Auditing Division, Pontiac • MI 1995 – 1996
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
MBA – Creighton University, Omaha • NE – 2004
BBA, Finance – Oakland University, Rochester • MI – 1997
Proficient in MS Office Suite, Lotus Notes, Internet, and numerous Macintosh-based Web design programs.