The sample below is for a Senior Human Resources Analyst Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Senior Human Resources Analyst Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
MANAGEMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
HR management professional revolutionizing Human Resources operations for corporate entities using demonstrated proficiency in program management, performance management, payroll management, employee recruitment & retention, contract negotiations, and benefits administration. Dynamic leader facilitating organizational development as a stabilizing force capably navigating major changes ranging from rapid growth to workforce reductions. Knowledgeable advisor to organizational leaders.
Areas of expertise include:
• Quantifiable expertise in regulatory compliance, contract negotiation, implementation and benefit administration, recruitment and training.
• Growth-focused catalyst developing and executing viable business programs, including for training, as well as results-producing policies & procedures. Engineered measurably higher employee morale and retention.
Strategic HR Consulting & Management • Employee Relations • Contract Negotiations • Organizational Development • Recruitment & Retention / Onboarding • Training & Development • Policy & Procedure Development • Performance Management • Payroll Management • Vendor Relations • Reporting Change Management • Program Development • Diversity Planning • Negotiations • Team Leadership • HR Law Compensation Studies • Collective Bargaining • Labor Relations & Grievances • Project Management EEOC/DOL Investigations • Corporate Accountability • Performance Management • Change Management Continuous Learning Support • Classification & Compensation
Washington County, Location 2008 – Present
Senior Human Resources Analyst (Business Partner)
Facilitated extensive HR expertise and insight to collaborate with three succinctly different departments with different field operations to provide leadership and guidance for employee relations, disciplinary actions, investigations and performance management initiatives. Effectively managed relationships with managers, directors, and county counsel and worked collaboratively to resolve issues. Provided disability management related to ADA to accommodate employees and gain desired results for proper completion of work. Investigated most complex complaints, attended litigation as needed, and effectively responded to employee grievances. Maintained job descriptions and conducted analysis to determine competitive compensation metrics and classified new positions. Worked with hiring managers to ensure compensation package is relevant for the business and effectively negotiated the offer. Aided with Human Resources related training to all levels of staff, county wide.
• Effectively collaborated with divisions to ensure proper workforce staffing and organizational structure to achieve corporate goals and strategies.
• Strategically created internal and external alliances to define process improvement opportunities, and lead strategic development efforts that allowed the organization to maximize business.
• Applied critical thinking and analysis to ensure internal equity and attraction of high performing employees’ needs are met.
State of Oregon, Fish and Wildlife Department, Location 2002 – 2008
HR Analyst 3 (Business Partner)
Instrumental in daily leadership and oversight for all HR functions including counsel and coaching to management on employee relations issues, performance management, policy and procedure and contract interpretation issues. Communicated with HR partners, stakeholders and process partners regarding HR issues. Worked collaboratively with supervisors and managers on workforce planning initiatives and performance measurement processes to enhance growth. Extensively traveled to various locations throughout Oregon to meet with managers and employees on employee relations and labor relations issues. Provided training on various Human Resources related subjects department wide.
• Proficiently conducted the most complex investigations on employee relations and union contract issues.
• Participated as an integral member in several key committees to enhance statewide employee recruitment and classification initiatives.
• Extensively studied and clarified classification and compensation programs to ensure continuity and competitiveness for all pay grades. Conducted exit interviews, monitored turnover and developed employee retention programs.
(Details available upon request)
HR Labor Relations Analyst at State of Oregon, Department of Transportation, Location
HR Analyst at State of Oregon, Housing and Community Services Department, Location
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
BA, Human Resources Management
Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
Certificate in Multicultural Facilitation and Mediation
Certificate in Project Management
Certificate in Train the Trainer
Disney Leadership Training Certificate
Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI)
Member, Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
Member, Sacramento Area Human Resources Association (SAHRA)