The sample below is for a Special Education Teacher Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Special Education Teacher Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
Dynamic, high energy, and dedicated Special Education teacher with a proven track record of successful achievements in providing substitution teaching initiatives within area school district demonstrating a passion for adolescent educational initiatives. Soon to complete Multiple Subjects Teacher Credential Program and seek to utilize extensive Special Education hands-on teaching and lesson development with a Special Educational program focused on student knowledge and achievement.
• Current substitute teaching experience will easily transfer into a well-rounded teaching professional, able to effectively capture the attention and interest of students. Complete understanding of lessons plans and curriculum development. Knowledge of how to capture students’ imagination and participation that will propel their scholastic achievements.
Experienced Special Education Teacher • Exceptional Communications Skills • Curriculum Development
Lesson Planning • Kindergarten through 8th Grade Special Ed and Regular Instruction
CAREER SKILLS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Provide Special Education educator initiatives and assist in curriculum implementation and providing behavior modification and coping skills to students.
• Efficiently monitor and document all incidents for reference and collaborate with team members providing a secure, safe and orderly environment where students can utilize their learning abilities to effectively develop into a productive citizen.
• Provided key assistance in implementing thought-provoking and enriched activities for students and focused on providing continuity and mentorship to students to bolster imagination and interest in scholastic achievement.
• Effectively evaluate and develop progress reports and administer assessment and portfolio of student progress providing parents and family members with updates and needed.
• Applying to the California State University, Fullerton Special Education Credential program to earn a moderate/severe teaching credential.
• Provide kindergarten to 8th grade Substitute Teacher, Special Education and Regular Education employment experience.
• Assisted in homework assignments and to provide focus and assistance on specific studies.
El Rancho School District, Pico Rivera • CA 2002 – Present
Kindergarten through 8th Grade Special Education/Regular Substitute
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
Multiple Subjects Teacher Credential Program
Cal State Teach, Fullerton • CA
Education Specialist Credential Intern Program (Currently Pursuing)
Subject Matter Qualified – Completion of CSET Test Passage
Cal State Fullerton, Fullerton • CA
Passed Sections 1 2 3 – 2008
California Subject Examinations for Teachers • CA
Passed California Basic Education Test – 2001