The sample below is for a Technical Analyst Resume Sample. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Technical Analyst Resume Sample should properly be created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice. A professional resume writing service can significantly increase your changes of securing employment in a quick time manner.
Get Started Now!
Accomplished and dynamic professional, with extensive technical experience in providing systems integration solutions. Dependable and exercises independent judgment and decision making abilities in establishing technical standards, ensuring adherence, and in evaluating technology problems and creating manageable solutions. Highly reliable and demonstrated strong technical leadership in the design, development and implementation of interfaces between integration software and multiple external systems. Proactive, with a team-oriented attitude possessing strong analytical and interpersonal skills coupled with excellent written and oral communication skills.
Leadership • Project Management • Solutions Assessment & Configuration • Technical Support & Troubleshooting
• Network Administration • Team Coordination • Training Delivery • Integration System Design
Computer Aid Inc. • Jacksonville, FL 06/2012 – Present
Technical Analyst (Contract with Royal Caribbean)
Managed four different technology revitalization projects simultaneously. Handle certification of 450 shipboard applications for Windows 7 compatibility. Perform testing, certifying, and updating VingVision for the entire fleet of 34 ships
• Travel on board the ships; deploy new Quantum batch card printers and facilitate training for end users.
• Coordinate shipments with vendor of 2-6 batch card printers per ship for 30 ships worldwide.
• Write technical documentation and rollback plans for every new implementation and certifying effort.
Cruise One / Cruises Inc. • Fort Lauderdale, FL 12/2005 – 05/2012
Provided technical support and maintenance for more than 100 server production environment with Win 2000/2003/2008. Configured and handled setup of new infrastructure hardware from PCs to servers. Supported four iMacs with OSX for graphics team.
• Oversaw Exchange 2003 and Pop3 mail for over 2000 external agents using RackSpace.
• Maintained VPN and checkpoint firewall, including active directory and GPOs for 85 users and a classroom environment.
• Used VMware vSphere and Pano Logic for a 42-unit classroom environment.
• Maintained tape backup and restored files with Backup Exec 12.
• Purchased and tracked the hardware and software inventory.
• Trained new classes of 20 to 42 users monthly for their IT needs.
• Created and updated documentation for internal and external use.
Wildcard Systems • Sunrise, FL 07/2004 – 12/2005
NOC Production Support Supervisor, 07/2004 – 12/2005
Oversaw a team of 12 production support technicians. Ensured enhanced communications between front and back office needs.
• Developed and documented new methods in monitoring and troubleshooting. Trained and ensured technicians have all tools necessary to optimize output.
Senior Production Support Lead, 08/2004 – 04/2005
Functioned as Team lead of production support staff. Supported SQL databases for large banking environment. Developed reports and batch jobs using SysAdmiral for company’s production needs.
• Monitored and supported over 350 production servers with NT 4.0, 2000, 2003 with Active Directory, Exchange 2003, Clustering and Backup Exec.
Consulting Company • Miami, FL 04/2002 – 07/2004
Senior Systems Administrator, 10/2003 – 07/2004
Administered 75 mini networks including SBS (PC’s, Mac’s and Citrix) within a “virtual office”. Configured setup and supported Linksys, D-Link and Cisco wireless routers.
• Upgraded 60 HP laptops and desktops to XP Professional using Symantec Ghost for internal client.
• Updated security/OS patches using SMS and implemented best practices as well as virus updates.
Computer Consultant, 04/2002 – 10/2003
Led the rollout of new proprietary reservation software for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. Updated servers to Win2000 and installed specialized hotel/restaurant software. Documented user feedback for changes in future upgrades.
• Added two to five new Win2000 kiosk workstations on each ship.
• Trained onboard system administrators.
Peak Systems • New York, NY 01/2002 – 02/2002
Desktop Support (Consulting)
Served as consultant for weekend office moves to NJ JPMorgan Chase, and as consultant for Bear Stearns new 100 station trading floor.
• Handled new IBM laptop/docking station setup for over 200 users. Managed setup of personal computers and transferred user data from network.
• Trained end users on Win 2000 and their new systems.
• Provided Win2000 desktop support for Traders after migration.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCES
Systems Administrator Mariner Systems Inc. • Miami, FL 06/2001 – 11/2001
Help Desk Supervisor Sunglasshut International • Miami, FL 01/2001 – 05/2001
Sr. Systems Technician Marakon Associates • Stamford, CT 03/1998 – 12/2000
PC Technician Synergy Corporate Technologies • Westport, CT 1997 – 1998
Head Technician, Sales Manager Car Audio & Electronics Industry • Greenwich, CT 1990 – 1997
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Skidmore College – Saratoga Springs, NY
1 Year Program – Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Administration, 1997
A+ Certified and Networking Essentials
Active Directory Training with New Horizons, 2009
Windows 7, Vista, XP, Server 2008,2003, 2000, NT 4.0, Workstation/Server, Exchange Server 2007, 2003,2000, IIS Server, VMWare, vSphere 4.1, SQL, SBS, Citrix client, MAC OS X , MS Office 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 97, Outlook 2010, 2007, 2000, 98, 97, SMS. MMC, Sugar CRM, LINUX RedHat, Veritas BackupExec 11, PC Anywhere, Adobe Breeze, Tomcat, Tight VNC,Timbuktu, Active Directory, DHCP, WINS, DNS, SMTP, TCP/IP, ARCserve Backup/Anti-Virus, Zeta-Fax, Lotus Notes client, 3Com/Lucent wireless, WhatsUp Gold, Insight Manager, Cyber Gauge, Retrospect Backup, Norton Enterprise Anti-Virus, Site Scope, Symantec Ghost, Check Point, Shiva, NetIQ, Magic, ISS,
Compaq/HP servers G1,2,3,4,5,6,7’s & workstations, PanoLogic dump terminals, Cisco switches / routers, Dell, IBM, Gateway, Toshiba, Acer, iMacs, Wireless networks, 3com Switches / Hubs, HP PC’s / Servers / Printers, Netopia routers, Laptops, Desktops , PDA’s, D-Link, Linksys wireless routers, PIX firewalls, RAID arrays