The sample below is for a Unit Administrator Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a Unit Administrator Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
Contribute to an organization that can use a well organized professional who offers extensive administrative, customer service and data entry skills.
4th Finance Maintenance Detachment 01/2007-09/2009
• Principal administrator responsible for performance of a variety of technical, analytical, advisory, liaison and coordinating duties for the Unit Commander in accomplishing the overall functions of the unit.
• Plans and establishes priorities; assigns, distributes and reviews work of subordinate unit sections and personnel.
• Manages unit and individual training, personnel, finance and automated systems activities.
• Manages and provides technical review of completed personnel actions.
• Processes a variety of pay actions utilizing Defense Joint Military Pay System-Reserve Component and Automated Drill Attendance Reporting Software systems.
• Manages unit supply program
MALCA-AMIT CHB 08/2005-09/2006
AMS, Entry Clerk
• Customer service, Data entry
• U.S. Customs passenger clearance
• Assisted customers with information regarding their incoming shipments and releases
• Verified customer information when needed with customs.
• Billed outside brokers
• Handled importing shipments from Israel
ADECCO 10/2002 – 7/2005
Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant
• Customer service duties
• Performed administrative assistant tasks for various clients
• Accounts Receivable, updating internal ledger, monthly spreadsheets
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION (DEP) 06/2003 – 09/2003
Customer Service Representative
• Updated and created weekly reports using Lotus.
• Ensured customer account information is current and accurate.
• Processed customer inquiries and created customer referrals.
LIBERTY VIEW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 12/2000 – 02/2002
Trade Support Representative
• Updated daily input of trade orders transmitted to an external Custodian, include but not limited to, break sheets and day-to-day option breaks.
• Researched and performed an integrity check of all input data to identify any potential errors.
• Reconciled all data differences with external Brokers and Custodians and responded to general inquiries.
• Updated Amended trades when applicable and report all adjustments directly to the Trading desk
• Created new Security Master Files including Equities, Options, Corporate Bonds
BAYLEY SETON HOSPITAL 01/2000- 09/2000
• Performed venipuncture
• Entered doctor’s orders
• Purchased supplies and medications
• Scheduled appointments
• Responded to inquiries from patients and staff
University of Phoenix Present
• Strong organization and analytical skills.
• Familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point, & Internet..
• Excellent interpersonal skills, office etiquette and phone manners.
United States Army National Guard 5/90-11/94, 01/07- Present
Served proudly overseas in Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) 08-09
Description of work:
Administration, S1, S4, Unit liaison, processed work orders for office and living quarters, motor pool coordinator, Assistant to Disbursing agent, Cashier in office and on pay missions convoys out of the wire, Inputs, milpay processing and vendor Contracts. Ordered supplies though GSA, SSA for office and soldiers and provided training to soldiers on ordering military clothing and gear via internet site.