The sample below is for a X-Ray Technologist Radiographer Resume. This resume was written by a ResumeMyCareer professional resume writer, and demonstrates how a resume for a X-Ray Technologist Radiographer Candidate should be properly created. Our Certified Professional Resume Writers can assist you in creating a professional document for the job or industry of your choice.
Get Started Now!
X-RAY TECHNOLOGIST / RADIOGRAPHER
Highly qualified capable professional with experience in administering healthcare, consultation and delivering excellent service. Goal-oriented, calm, patient and dedicated professional, with experience in x-ray procedures, fluoroscopic procedures and patient care. Combines strong leadership skills and management skills with medical support as an inspirational team leader with a proven proficiency in individualized patient care and administrative management.
• Polished communicator, adept at spearheading interaction among multiple clients including physicians, pharmacies, patients, families, and others.
• Pragmatic, goal-oriented advocate, with distinguished career supporting medical assistance strategic and project leadership.
Healthcare Services • Client Interactions • Radiography • Medical Assistance • Patient Care • X-Ray Technology Quality Assurance • Inventory Management • Fluoroscopic Procedures • Communications
Lerman Diagnotstic Imaging, Brooklyn • NY 2010 – Present
Accountable for performing all general x-ray procedures and fluoroscopic procedures that included, arthrograms, barium enemas, esophagrams, upper gastrointestinal series, and small bowel series in a high volume fast placed inner city imaging center. Handled supplies and inventories on a weekly basis. Administered special care to pediatric and geriatric patients.
• Interacted and briefed patients about the tests, prepared contrasts by measuring and filling syringes and surgical trays for arthroscopic procedures.
• Ensured daily compliance with quality standards and maintenance checks on the machines.
New York Methodist hospital, Brooklyn • NY 2009 – 2010
Efficiently handled procedures in diagnostic X-ray, CT, MRI, Cardiac MRI, Interventional, O.R. and Sonography. Screened patients and assisted with obtaining written consent. Positioned patients and prepared all contrast media. Aided radiologist’s with various procedures, catalogued and maintained patient records.
• Liaised and worked with medical students in developing protocols for MRA research.
Lenox hill hospital, Manhattan • NY Fall 2009
Worked in a diagnostic X-ray, CT, Emergency Room, out patient, Interventional, Portable radiography setting. Performed imaging procedures in Diagnostic Imaging.
• Proficiently utilized the five fundamentals of patient care by implementing (AIDET) with every patient.
North Shore Forest Hills, Queens • NY Spring 2009
Developed and demonstrated returned competency in film development and critique. Executed all aspects of diagnostic X-rays.
Maimonides, Brooklyn • NY Fall 2008
Served in a fast paced 700 bed emergency room. Aided with diagnostic x-rays for both inpatients and outpatients. Accumulated extensive exposure to diverse demographics including geriatric patients, people diverse religious backgrounds and non-English speaking patients.
Veterans Administration, Brooklyn • NY Fall 2008
Introduced to diagnostic X-ray with CR/DR radiography and worked extensively with outpatient veterans.
(Details available upon request)
Worked as a Loan Advisor / Production Manager at New Century Financial Corporation, Parsippany, NJ, 2003 – 2007; Loan Advisor at Conseco Finance Corporation, New Orleans, LA, 2002 – 2003; Loan Officer at City Lenders Inc., Metairie, LA, 2001 – 2002;
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Certificate, Radiologic Technology
Bartone School of Radiography, New York Methodist Hospital, Brooklyn • NY
BA, International Business
West Virginia University, Morgantown • WV
Training and Development
• Graduate Anatomy Class, Quinnipiac University
• Graduate Advanced Medical Technology Class, Quinnipiac University
• Graduate Level Human Pathology Class, Quinnipiac University
• Graduate Level Radiation Physics, Quinnipiac University
• Member, American Society of Radiologic Technologist
• Member, Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity